AMA Motocross se prepara para primeira prova noturna

Descobriu algo novo? Tá com alguma dúvida? Quer instalar um novo acessório/equipamento na sua moto? Quer alguma sugestão???
Resumindo...tudo o q for sobre o mundo duas rodas q não envolva questões técnicas....deve ser postado aqui...
Beavis_mad
Membro

AMA Motocross se prepara para primeira prova noturna

Mensagem por Beavis_mad »

AMA Motocross realiza neste final de semana sua primeira prova sob luzes artificiais na história do campeonato.

O Thunder Valley Motocross Park investiu em potentes equipamentos para iluminar todo o traçado que permanece inalterado em relação aos eventos passados. É o quinto ano em que a pista localizada em Lakewood, Colorado recebe o AMA Motocross.

Além da expectativa pela novidade o evento promete acontecer sob uma temperatura mais amena, já que no ano passado o forte calor do verão norte-americano foi um dos desafios para pilotos e público.

BY motox.com.br

que "M", odeio nao ter tv a cabo!!!
vai ser do Baralho!! :wink:
gnochi
Membro

Mensagem por gnochi »

Nossa... esssa vai ser animal....
Alguém sabe se passará ao vivo?? em qual canal??
Ano passado teve SUPERCROSS aqui em curitiba, e a final foi disputada a noite... cara, foi animal... luzes, fogos... muito astral!! show mesmo!!!
Essa estapa AMA vai ser imperdível!!!!
kbelu
Membro

Mensagem por kbelu »

Faltou copiar essa parte da matéria! Baixa o megacubo pra assistir tv no pc. Tem vários canais, mas alguém sabe ai em qual canal vai passar? Espn? Speed channel?

Confira abaixo a programação da 5ª etapa:

Sexta-Feira 27 de Junho
1:00pm Semi Truck Parking
1:00pm Paddock Open To Credential Holders
1:00pm - 4:30pm Rider Registration
1:00pm - 8:00pm Will Call
2:00pm - 4:15pm Tech Inspection / Sound
3:00pm - 7:00pm Early Entry for Fans
4:45pm - 5:00pm Mandatory Riders Meeting
5:15pm - 5:35pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying Group B (10 min. free / 10 min. timed)
5:40pm - 6:00pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying Group A (10 min. free / 10 min. timed)
Track Maintenance
6:20pm - 6:40pm Motocross Timed Qualifying Group A (10 min. free / 10 min. timed)
6:45pm - 7:05pm Motocross Timed Qualifying Group B (10 min. free / 10 min. timed)
Track Maintenance
7:35pm - 7:55pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying Group B
8:00pm - 8:20pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying Group A
Track Maintenance
8:40pm - 9:00pm Motocross Timed Qualifying Group A
9:05pm - 9:25pm Motocross Timed Qualifying Group B
9:30pm - 9:50pm Motocross Lites Consolation Race - Top 5 Advance to Motos
10:00pm - 10:20pm Motocross Consolation Race - Top 5 Advance to Motos

Sábado 28 de Junho
12:00pm - 7:00pm Will Call
1:00pm - 1:20pm WMA Practice
1:30pm Mandatory Riders Meeting
1:45pm Chapel Service
2:00pm - 2:20pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying for Gate Pick (10 min. free / 10 min. time
2:25pm - 2:45pm Motocross Timed Qualifying for Gate Pick (10 min. free / 10 min. timed)
Track Maintenance
3:00pm - 3:15pm Motocross Lites Timed Qualifying for Gate Pick
3:20pm - 3:35pm Motocross Timed Qualifying for Gate Pick
3:40pm - 4:00pm WMA Moto #1
5:30pm OPENING CEREMONIES
6:00pm - 6:35pm Moto 1 - Motocross Lites (30 min. + 2 Laps)
7:00pm - 7:35pm Moto 1 - Motocross (30 min. + 2 Laps)
7:45pm - 8:00pm WMA Moto #2
8:00pm - 8:25pm Intermission
8:25pm - 9:10pm Moto 2 - Motocross Lites (30 min. + 2 Laps)
9:10pm - 9:25pm Motocross Lites Victory Circle
9:30pm - 10:05pm Moto 2 - Motocross (30 min. + 2 Laps)
10:05pm Motocross Victory Circle
Beavis_mad
Membro

Mensagem por Beavis_mad »

Stewart Wins Inaugural AMA Toyota Motocross Championship Night Race

AMA/NPG news

Monster Energy Kawasaki's James Stewart, of Haines City, Fla., brought his 2008 moto record to a perfect 10 en route to winning his fifth consecutive race of the AMA Toyota Motocross Championship Presented by FMF and the series' first-ever night race at the Toyota Trucks AMA National from Thunder Valley Presented by Division 7 Insulation. Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto, of Poulsbo, Wash., swept both motos of the AMA Motocross Lites, extending his overall winning streak to four.

Rockstar/Makita Suzuki's Mike Alessi grabbed both BTOSports.com Holeshot Awards for the third consecutive event, opening up a significant lead in the second moto and holding off Stewart for three laps. Stewart made quick work of the deficit in each moto, posting consistent laps to pass Alessi and, even with a fall in moto two, keep his perfect season intact. Alessi maintained his pace to bring home runner-up finishes in each moto while Red Bull Honda's Davi Millsaps, of Tallahassee, Fla., wrapped up his second straight third place result after 4-3 moto finishes.

"I had to make a couple passes in the beginning," explained Stewart. "I got around those guys pretty quick. It probably took me about three laps to get used to the lights. I saw mike pulling away a little bit and tried to catch up. I got to him and pulled off a move and it stuck. I think the night race is cool. I know a lot of people are against it but I think it's because of the lighting. Sometimes we need to spice it up a little. Maybe if we just add a few more lights out there it'll be good. They'll definitely work on it in the future to make it better."

Villopoto took his fourth BTOSports.com Holeshot Award of the season in the first AMA Motocross Lites moto, cruising to the win. In moto two, he showed his resiliency, overcoming a ninth-place start and fought through the pack. He challenged Geico Powersports Honda's Josh Grant, of Riverside, Calif., for the lead before making the winning pass on lap 13 of the 16 lap moto. Grant garnered the overall runner-up spot in his first race of the 2008 season, notching the BTOSports.com Holeshot Award in the final moto. Rockstar/Makita Suzuki's Nico Izzi, of Saint Clair, Mich., posted a career-best third overall.

"It was tough (under the lights)," stated Villopoto. "You had to watch your shadows and really keep on your toes. I just tried to make my passes stick. Josh got away and once I got into second I had to put a charge on. I was able to carry a little more momentum on the outside (to pass him). I think we could use a little more light. It was better than I thought it would be and the track was maintained well throughout the evening. Normally, the altitude up here gets to you, but since it was cooler and at night our bikes were able to perform better and we could endure easier."

Stewart currently holds a 45-point lead over Alessi in the AMA Motocross standings. In AMA Motocross Lites, Villopoto has a 28-point advantage over Rockstar/Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey, of Belle Plaine, Minn., who failed to finish the second moto after a fall on the opening lap.

The AMA Toyota Motocross Championship Presented by FMF heads east for the 4th of July weekend to one of the most historic races of the season with the 35th Annual Monster Energy/Kawasaki Motocross National Presented by Scott USA from Red Bud MX USA in Buchanan, Mich.

Como era o esperado Stewart em primeiro na Motocross mantendo 100 por cento de aproveitamento.
o cara ta andando demais!
E o garoto Villopotto em primeiro na lites!

Jorge Balbi fez 14
14 4 (17) 10 (11) 55 A. Balbi Riverside, CA Honda CRF450R

=D>
gnochi
Membro

Mensagem por gnochi »

hj a noite na espn (00:30hrs) vai ter motocross... mas naum falam quel eh oprog. e/ou evento....

vou esperar....estou na espectativa de ver esta prova....
ruanmt
Membro

Mensagem por ruanmt »

certeza q sexta as 2 da tarde vai passar na espn...no programa eXpn
gnochi
Membro

Mensagem por gnochi »

pra quem naum quiser esperar ateh sexta!!
torrent da corrida!!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1549222

flw
Valentin
Super Membro

Mensagem por Valentin »

Amanha (17/07)15:00 na ESPN...
ruanmt
Membro

Mensagem por ruanmt »

axo q eh amanha...sexta ....dia 18/07;;;;;as 3 da tarde
Valentin